2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a quick question, i know when on start up the choke is on and its putting tons of fuel in, but dont you think this is a bit too much? See how far it spits out! Or maybe im just over thinking, never really noticed it this much on other cars

·
Registered
Milano Red Fn2
330 Posts
I’m guessing water too - I made the mistake of standing behind our old mans 1.8 when it hadn’t been run for a couple of days, when he blipped the throttle I got a free shower 🙄

·
Super Moderator
2,512 Posts
if that's fuel then FFS don't smoke anywhere near it - that's going to be water from burnt fuel collecting in the back box

·
i-Vtec
4,103 Posts
Never seem anything like that on mine tbh. Had mine running for ten minutes today doing an AC sterilizer and the only water I had on the ground was from the relief hole on the underside of the exhaust.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeahhh it has been sat for maybe a week but i just thought jeeez thats alot! It could be water? Just assumed it was fuel as it smelt like fuel but it would near the exhaust haha its not throwing a code either so im hoping all is good! Haha thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts