2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I spoke to Britax (I wanted the Duo Plus - it does very well in all the tests) they had never heard of the new Civic. After a lot of discussion, they recommended using the top tether.

In fact, there's no need to order the additional top tether, the seat fits perfectly just to the existing isofix holders.

IMG_6404.jpg

Yikes. My car needs a clean.

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
I was going for MaxiCosi as want to get the Quinny Buzz, wife has my old 307 and I don't think it has Isofix :( and I don't think Maxi do Isofix do they?

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Kpow99 said:
I was going for MaxiCosi as want to get the Quinny Buzz, wife has my old 307 and I don't think it has Isofix :( and I don't think Maxi do Isofix do they?
Don't know about Maxi, but my 206 has got Isofix so I would assume your 307 has it too.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
2005 :wink:

Yours is older, right?

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
According to this random review I just Googled for you:

http://www.vectorbd.com/peugeot/archive/30L/2002/Mar/0002.html

Industry-standard Isofix anchorages are provided in the rear for
compatible forward-facing child seats, although the 307 has joined a
growing list of test cars whose rear seatbelts aren't long enough to
circumnavigate my daughter's European-designed rear-facing child
seat.
Seems like your all set.

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Hope so, thing is the we have to take her 307 and my civic to get the damn seat fitted, and nearest place is about 10 miles :shock: :D :D

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
It should be listed in your Pug's instruction book if you still have it. Or did you make the trip already? :)

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Copycat said:
It should be listed in your Pug's instruction book if you still have it. Or did you make the trip already? :)
I'll have a look, not made the trip yet, just finished my nights shifts so 2 weeks off for me now :D :D :D

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
I wanted an Isofix seat, but the one I wanted didn't have a top tether and didn't seem so secure in the car.
Of course in the end, the little chap got a Recaro (what about me?) not isofix, but a great seat.
Nice to see a seat protector there Pottsy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts