2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have a query on connects 2 interface. As I see many of forum members have experience on similar installation, then you might be able to help me troubleshoot:

I've purchased the steering wheel interface CTSHO002 and the respective cable leads (CTMULTILEAD.2 and CT27AA36). The multimedia receiver is the Pioneer AVH-X8800BT.

1. I have connected the CTMULTILEAD.2 as per instructions (all jumpers J1,2,3 left connected), the 3.5mm jack inserted in the pioneer's remote wired input. It seems that although I can change the clock settings on the honda oem display using the steering wheel controls, but it seems I can't make the vol +/-, mode and next/prev track steering wheel controls to work with the pioneer. Do you have any ideas on how to fix that?

2. Do you know where the blue wire lead of the CT27AA36 (antenna lead) is supposed to be connected?

Thank you in advance for your feedback. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Im sure youre suppose to configure volume/next track buttons from within your Pioneer unit. Ive got an Android unit and thats what i had to do.

As for the blue wire, off the top of my head that connects to the blue wire on the ISO plug and provides the 12v supply for radio signal.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sure youre suppose to configure volume/next track buttons from within your Pioneer unit. Ive got an Android unit and thats what i had to do.

As for the blue wire, off the top of my head that connects to the blue wire on the ISO plug and provides the 12v supply for radio signal.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Thanks anfield786. Unfortunately it seems there's nothing to configure from the HU and I've searched the manual again and again. I'll raise a ticket to connects2 for that enquiry !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts