2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following a spate of comments saying you are struggling to get in touch with us, please read the following statement:

We are naturally very concerned about comments relating to e-mails not being returned. Our sales staff have constant visibility to the [email protected] and [email protected] mail addresses and we strive to reply to all inbound e-mail requests on the same day they are received (and we have checked both emails to see they are receiving all emails, which they are).
To make direct contact, please e-mail Ryan in sales on [email protected] or call directly on 01327 307152. Customer service is very important to us at Sumo Power...call us to resolve any question or issue you might have. Thanks!

·
I'm going fast again!
1,137 Posts
As well as not receiving replies to emails though, many people have called and been promised call backs or email replies with information and never received them either.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
I gave Sumo another chance last week; I called asking for a price on a Carbonetic LSD, said they'd get back.. didn't. Called again, said they'd definitely get back.. didn't. Waste of time.

I see they haven't been online since October. Kinda pointless having a section on the forum really.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I recently bought an rsk from them with very quick delivery. maybe only get good service when you buy something lol
to me it seems like if they have it in stock.. they are a good company to use but if they have to mess about getting prices and stuff.. they basically don't want to know!..

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Why such an official statement? It all feels a bit out of touch to be honest. It takes a few seconds to make a call or write an email. The excuses and official reply just feels a bit off.

As others have said, being on more often and contributing to conversations will build up the rapor. You don't even need to learn anything. Just look at Cazza's posts from when she was still at Sumo and you will instantly see how she was able to help people and give people what they wanted.

Reactions: tuccy29 and DEZIBOY

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
I've just got an email from Sumo Power regarding my order of a replacement HKS RSK filter. They got back to me within a day to say it's been shipped out now. This seems like normal service but others have clearly had problems?

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
I had no trouble with my HKS being payed and delivered, Item received quick enough.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Replacement filter delivered. Business as usual it seems.

·
96.2%
191 Posts
Well I also gave Sumo another chance. However 2 weeks after ordering still no strut! Wouldn't mind if they were out of stock but they are not. 2 calls and 2 emails, still no answer :(

·
Stuart
580 Posts
Im on day 8 of waiting for an air filter. No reps from Sumo seem to login here anymore.

I would get them on the phone mate and chase them up...

I myself will be giving them a call tomorrow, an cancelling. Can't be arsed with these people. If they spent less bloody time spamming Facebook with rubbish all day, and focused on customer service and representation...

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
I bought my RSK a year ago from them through ebay. Everything went fast and smooth for me thank god

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Cazza was a big loss to them

I've bought several things from Sumo when she was there

Often, as I have a 1.8, I first wanted to know if the item was compatible

She would go straight to the workshop and consult the techs, and / or check out the specifications, then advise me

When / if I then ordered, it would be despatched the next day

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
thats when cazza worked for them!
HAHA! Well, they only have J's and I'm not a millionaire. Not anymore since I found this page anyway :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Day 12 and still waiting on my hks keyring and kleers paint cleaner. Great service!!!! won't be spending my money here again. Two emails no response. Shocking

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
This thread is testament to how good-a-job Cazza was doing for them. I hope Sumo pull their finger out and correct this situation but it's looking less and less likely. They've gone from being one of the more respected dealers to this sorry state of affairs overnight.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts