2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to my dealer to have a first peak at my new Vivid Blue Civic 1.4 i-DSi Sport and I am excited! Looks very sharp and next week Saturday I am gonna pick her up. It is realy amazing since I ordered this car on February 2nd 2007 !!! Yes, only 3 weeks!!!
I will get some more pics next week and I hope the weather will be a bit better.

Civic01.jpg

Civic02.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jij ook gefeliciteerd!!

You also congratulations with your new Civic! Did you also ordered your car in October?

Have a nice and safely time with your Civic! [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I really love the colour! Think I might have that colour next time... I hope you have fun in it :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations..

Sad thing is that a recognise the dealer (amersfoort). It's the same dealer as mine....
Only difference is that i ordered in December.....

But well, it will be worth the wait.......

Freeze01

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ouch.... sorry to hear that Freeze. I hope it will arrive soon so you also can enjoy it! Did you order some factory fitted extra's? Mine was a complete standard one so maybe that makes a difference.

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Looks lovely, I regret not holding out for the blue when i ordered mine. Steer clear of that Fiat garage!

See u can't keep saying how much u love that colour and then not back me up when i mention it!!!!!!

Vivid Blue rocks :D :D :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Peter
What a great taste in colour you have[smilie=cheeky-grin:
Darkside

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi Peter

At least you managed to see yours. I asked to see my Milano Red SE. The said it was all wrapped up until the 1 March. So no chance to get a peak.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ouch.... sorry to hear that Freeze. I hope it will arrive soon so you also can enjoy it! Did you order some factory fitted extra's? Mine was a complete standard one so maybe that makes a difference.
I ordered some options. Don't know if they are factory or dealer fitted.
Ordered Upgrade Pack,Bass system and some other things....
It will come someday...

Enjoy you're ride!

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Another Civic owner who has made the right choice of colour. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes!!!! I get it!!!!!! Today I picked up my car after ordering it 4 weeks ago!! In fact, the car was already with the dealer last week but because of my job I could only pick it up today. Pics come shortly because it is a bit rainy today but tomorrow proved to be a nice picture day :)

By the way, I have a message for Freeze, the dealer said a Civic arrived for someone from Harderwijk and I think it is you?!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes!!!! I get it!!!!!! Today I picked up my car after ordering it 4 weeks ago!! In fact, the car was already with the dealer last week but because of my job I could only pick it up today. Pics come shortly because it is a bit rainy today but tomorrow proved to be a nice picture day :)

By the way, I have a message for Freeze, the dealer said a Civic arrived for someone from Harderwijk and I think it is you?!
Lol,
i just read that last line. A feeling of happines,think i will never be able to sleep now....
But i haven't heard anything from the dealer,so i'll wait.
Probably will pick up the phone next monday around 08.00..lol

Thx for the message,hope you're right and offcourse i will let you know if it arrived...;)

Enjoy you're ride and many safe miles for you! Hope we will see some nice pics of you're car soon!

Gr,
Freeze01

1 - 13 of 13 Posts