2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its time for the type R to go....Its been a good, no a great two years and I will miss that engine. Changed job so more travel so need a more fuel friendly car. Pick up a new 2.2D Type S on Tue next week. Just ordered a set of Dare Drift RG II 18'' 40x225.

Once few miles on the clock getting a re-map. Will post once its done. Also looking for a Type R carbon spoiler - where can I get one?

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

Those wheels look very nice and congrats on the 2.2.

I am sure someone will know where to get the CTR Carbon spoiler and will post at some point.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It was hard to find a supplier who had them in stock but after a few calls managed to get good pice and quick delivery

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
revolution motorsport have a carbon spoiler in stock just give them a bell

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Manseeny

Hi .. just thought I would add my two'penneth- I am sure you will be more than happy with he 2.2d. I have had mine about 4 month now- I had a 400BHP evo 8 before the civic- fuel cost just to and from work was £120 per week. so i changed for the civic and thought not a bad choice - then i had it remapped and Sh** it performs brill and furthermore it returns 50MPG - i love it!!! Stew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Red Stuff

I put some red stuff pads on my type R and def have better breaking but MORE dust and despite taking them off and cleaning 3 times can get front right to stop squeaking....I will miss the Type R but looking forward to the low down power from the D....good to see the re-map makes a big difference. Whats power increase did you get with the remap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts