2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
A damn good hunt round! Replacements can be expensive. Not sure about Honda but some manufacturers require a full recode of the locking system.

I hope you find them!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Hi guys.
Iv lost "my" keys from the set of two that came with the car. What are my options?
Duh... dunno, use the other one maybe... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Sad news. Sounds like a phone call to your dealer and a bashing on your credit card! [smilie=cwl.gif]

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Lets hope that the guy who finds them doesn't find your Spaceship!

"Why is it good to be a Daddy's girl.
But bad to be a Mummy's boy?"

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Its £200 for a new key isnt it?

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Yeah but IIRC, that includes coding.

Tom

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
God that will leave a mark

·
Premium Member
24,216 Posts
Keys are ordered specifically for your car and come pre-cut and then need coding to your car. They are expensive as has already been stated. :(

Good luck looking for it. I hope you can find it.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Good Security ...

Yes - I'm probably paranoid - but, as soon as I got my new Civic (Oct'07) I ordered a 3rd. key ...

Boy Scout training (be prepared and all that) but, it gives peace of mind ... at least, for me ! ... my kids just roll their eyes and sigh deeply ... I'm probably the only person in the entire world who carries 2 sets of car keys any time I venture from my Home Town (Stavanger) ... and all 3 keys when I drive abroad (but - I do spread them around) !!! ...

Remember - the real question is not - "are you paranoid" but - "are you paranoid enough" !!! ...

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean people arn't out to get me............

Tom (peers over shoulder quickly......)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Paranoia !

Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean people arn't out to get me............

Tom (peers over shoulder quickly......)
( Don't forget to look over the OTHER shoulder as well ! ) ...

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
170 notes

·
Registered
80 Posts
iv lost my keys :( :( :( - In wales, at the beach.... If anyone sees them then give me a shout..... Im getting quotes now..... :(
Can you narrow it down a bit.. Wales must have more than 1 beach ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts