2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special really, was bog standard when i got it at the end of august.

Bought some 17" type s wheels off Regan1985 from here and my Heko wind deflectors turned up today, also got a leather gear stick gaitor on order :)

Hopefully in the near future it will have TDI's stage 2 (-15mm and FRS :eek:) and then clutch and remap but that will be spring next year at the earliest now.

Sorry for the rubbish pictures, will get some better ones after i've given it a proper clean rather than just a quick power wash.

Attachments

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
good on you mate, i had the 2.2 diesel, a fantastic car with a mix of power and economy. look forward to more pics:)

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
they look good buddy, nice and subtle mod that make it look that little bit more sporty! not bad for the price were they :eek:

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they look good buddy, nice and subtle mod that make it look that little bit more sporty! not bad for the price were they :eek:
Aye, i really like them. Got a friend that is going to tickle them up this weekend to sort out the curbing. The ride is a bit 'harsher' but i soon got used to it.

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys, i'm sure i'll constantly have more to add to this thread :)

Stormrider - I actually wanted a vivid blue or milano but couldn't find any in that colour that were nearby and in my price range (not sure if them colours are model specific)

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gave it a proper clean today (apart from the wheel arches :dong:). Gave the wheels a clean with some autoglym stuff, then the car got a wash with some more autoglym stuff. Was going to claybar it but i don't have a clue how to use it so i used some of that turtle wax liquid clay bar stuff. Was going to polish and wax it but started running out of day light and my hands were freezing!

Also gave it the #1 mod :D

Going to pick up my little goodie from the stealer tomorrow, pictures to follow ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The car is now wearing a type r dash (the bit around the rev counter, the dimpley thing!) and a type r GT (leather?) steering wheel :D

The wheel was bought originally to get cruise control but it's looking like i'll need a loom! Another trip to motor hog might be in order to steal the sat nav, dash and loom out of the same type r :D

Could a mod please move this to the projects section? It looks like i'll constantly be adding goodies to the car so would be more suited to that section imo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts