2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
My first spot today with a civiinfo r sticker on the back window at 1.20pm a black type r reg YF09 *** on the leigh bypass going past asda towards atherton and did a cheeky manouvre going into the turn right lane at lights but went straight on so come on WHO WAS IT?:D:D:D:D:D:D.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
They may not want to admit it, if you've gone and put their whole registration up for all to see (i.e., including unscrupulous toe-rags)...

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
They may not want to admit it, if you've gone and put their whole registration up for all to see (i.e., including unscrupulous toe-rags)...
Edited.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS FWH STILL NEW TO THIS FOR EDITING TNE NUMBERPLATE.:eek:

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
don't worry about the plate mate not a problem, yes it was me ..lol, as you can guess i'm not used to the road layout in leigh so had to cut in whoops.

where you behind me then.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you been on the retail park and i was a car behind in my van on the way out about time i spotted someone i was on astra site for nearly 2 years and not spotted anyone,nice car by the way but like mine lovely when cleaned in NHB,amount of time i try to keep it clean i will be through the paint.where in wigan you from?

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
cheers mate, i'm from hindley , there was another type r in black just infront of me aswell did you see that?

Nice to be spotted, where are you from then.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not far of the avenue near netto,had car a tad over 3 months now,my sister lives in hindley so might see you about.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
cool mate i'll look out for you, gimme a flash of the headlights if you see me.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i try and remember your plate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts