2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh thats quite nice actually but I can see it getting dirty very quickly :/

While we're here how did you get that photo as i'm looking around for more photos of the civic as I'd like to see it some more colours than the one in the gallery here!

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Is it just me or is that ivory interior VERY VERY horrible? It does not match the switchgear AT ALL.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I was offered a black EX with ivory and it was a non starter for me. But I always prefer dark interiors. I'm sure someone will like nighthawk/ivory but it ain't me!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Me neither, don't like the ivory at all.

My mate's wife pointed out that the handbrake looks just like a part of the male anatomy! :shock: Always thought my mate walked with a limp!

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
It looks very nice. The black plastic goes well with the natural white of the seats. But the silver/gray plastics should propably be replaced with another colour.

Looks like it would be a complete nightmare to keep clean. Never let anyone else in there and you might be ok. Might be. But I prefer the standard dark interior anyway.

·
Registered
230 Posts
looks like someone spilled vanilla ice cream everywhere if u ask me.

it doesn't look too bad though i guess, gota get use to it. i think it also adds a more luxurious feel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and the blueish silver! I'm having such a hard time choosing what colour to get!!! After having 2 black cars as much as I love it, the upkeep is too much!

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
moony2345 said:
Oh and the blueish silver! I'm having such a hard time choosing what colour to get!!! After having 2 black cars as much as I love it, the upkeep is too much!
Well I'd imagine it woukld be hard work if you live near the power station :D

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
My Bluish Silver 2.2 EX. Deliberated over colour long and hard eventually plumped for this colour as it took on quite different hues in differing daylight conditions - looks mid greyish on overcast british days which I liked (and as this represents 65% uk of the year) and blue in full sunlight, but in twylight looks gorgeous - just like my girlfriend! IMO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Jeffao, the car looks good. I know what you mean about how the colour changes as the day develops , my Galaxy Grey does the same, changes colour that is :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just a word on light coloured leather - I currently have tan leather (admittedly perhaps a shade or so darker than the ivory in the Honda) in my Alfa and while marks do show up it's actually very easy to clean (often just needs a damp cloth wiped over it). Still, with one 2 year old and another on the way it might be bit risky....

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've gone for a Nighthawk Black with the Ivory Sports interior, should be with me some time around 2010 with the current waiting times! I currently have a Peugeot 307 with cream interior, and even with two nieces aged under 8 and a better-half with a fondness for putting her makeup on in the passenger seat, it still looks clean!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts