2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This year's Japanese Auto Extravaganza 2010 is at Wicksteed Park, Northamptonshire this year on the 10th, 11th and 12th September.

Extended weekend tickets are just £20.00 in advance or £25.00 on the gate

This will be my first car show ever and so I'm going.

Who else will be there?

1. Kim
2. Fat4y (Maybe)

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
hopefully going..not sure til the month comes..ill take the car over..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi all,

Hope I'm not treading on any toes here but I'm organising the CTRO stand at JAE. 3 out of the 5 JAE fields have now been fully booked up and paid for so if civinfo want their own dedicated stand then they'll need to move fast!

CTRO have a stand, marquee and furniture booked in the area Ebisu (see E2 on the map) Club Information : Japanese Auto Extravaganza which should hold about 25-30 cars plus camping space.

If any of you would like to join us on the CTRO stand then details about payment can be seen here Civic Type-R Owners Forum • Login (you need to register, free, to see that thread)
We've got a fair few from my local club TRS (Type R Scotland) joining us so it's not purely a CTRO stand.

Just thought I'd let you know. :D

Cat

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I'll be there, gonna try and organise a few mates to go up for the weekend.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Cat, good to see you on here. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Cat, good to see you on here. :)
Hello! :)

Just a heads up that I'm closing payment for advance tickets (£20 per person) on Monday so if anyone's interested in joining CTRO then let me know asap.

After the ticket payment deadline you can still buy a stand ticket for £15 but will have to get your JAE ticket at the gate for £25.

·
P1259 ODB-II
267 Posts
I'll be there too. On the TRO site, sharpening the weaponry for the yearly CTO vs TRO bar fight/crawl.

Should be a goodun this year

·
**Generating Gloss**
1,280 Posts
Plan: (because i've woken up late today) car clean today and then attend show tomorrow :) just need to drag myself out of bed now!!! I'm not even planning on parking on any stand, could end up parked on a street, but the car has to be pristine! hope you managed to decide what to do.

·
**Generating Gloss**
1,280 Posts
Kimo and Mrs Kimo! Was great to see you, thanks for randomly shouting me when i was lost!!! I did pop to your car a couple of times but i guess you were still out browsing. Civic looks lovely. Hope you enjoyed it. I think i missed out on a lot by attending today rather than yesterday.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think i missed out on a lot by attending today rather than yesterday.
The Sunday's not the best day to go really as loads just pack up and head home by midday.

I had an awesome weekend! :cool:

Good to meet you Kim and thanks for keeping me company on the way up the road to Scotland. :D

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No worries Cat, I would've kept you company for a little longer although I may have got carried away with chasing the 5 series BMW.... :oops:

btw, I love the way you drive, you definitely are addicted to the VTEC aren't you?

Livvy, great you see you. Car looked minted except for that wee tiny bit of birdy poo ;) sorry I missed you later and we didn't have a chance to get chatting properly

·
Registered
80 Posts
btw, I love the way you drive, you definitely are addicted to the VTEC aren't you?
I was just cruising in 6th. ;)

Well till that to**er in a CRV was in the middle lane and every time I tried to go by he speeded up, then when I pulled back in behind him he slowed down. Had to drop a gear for that one! [smilie=mad.gif]

Sorry for the slamming of brakes, saw some police (I think, fluorescent jackets anyway) on a bridge. Fingers crossed there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts