2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the Jap show finale at santa pod this weekend? Its Sunday the 18th september

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
I wish. I'm wiped out from JAE! No fun for JB until payday :(

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to know some more are going. What time are you getting there for?

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
wish i could go to this but im on all day drink session on the saturday so cant see me being out of bed early enough

·
Registered
552 Posts
Cheers bud, unfortunatley im not going to have it ready for the weekend, got too much work to do on the drag cars for the weekend. It'll be out at all the shows next year though, hell, i might even enter ;)

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers bud, unfortunatley im not going to have it ready for the weekend, got too much work to do on the drag cars for the weekend. It'll be out at all the shows next year though, hell, i might even enter ;)
Not sure im going to make it for definite now either lol Will definitely look forward to seeing your car at the shows next year though :)
I may even put down some dollar and have some runs at Santa Pod next year :)

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Looks like I blagged a spot with some of the guys from TDI south so I'll see you lot up there! :)

Good luck to TDI norths Drag day Sunday (not that you need it as you'll smash it again), have you lot fitted the parachute for this Sundays runs?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts