2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have emailed castle Combe this morning to check availability for a club stand and I've had confirmation they have slots.

its been confirmed that we need a minimum of 5 cars for the stand.

Prices are £25 but that includes the cost for 4 passengers as well.

If we can get some names down it would be good to book a stand and showcase the hard work done by civinfo's members.

Japfest

I'll start the ball rolling:

1. Andys-cdti

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
2. maksimus

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
1. Andys-cdti
2. maksimus
3. aBigSavage1
4. a.roden

Reactions: aBigSavage1

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
1. Andys-cdti
2. maksimus
3. aBigSavage1
4. a.roden
5. Ryd gt-R

Well looks like we've hit the minimum for a stand guys ;)

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
1,932 Posts
Have booked and paid ages ago (Ticket & 2.00pm track time). But will be nice to join you all in the Civinfo area.

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
yeh if the organiser wants to post their paypal, which I'm guessing is you now andy ;) I will pay asap :) and we can get it organised, at least we have a stand even if its last minute and small haha

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We need a minimum of 5 for the stand but im happy to book it if everyone sends payment.

Best thing to do is get a confirmed list by say this Friday and then forward payment again by Friday and I'll get the stand booked with the necessary numbers.

Price is £25 ( including entry for up to 4 *** including the driver )

PayPal payment can be sent to: [email protected] - just pop japfest as the ref and note this thread when payment has been sent so we can list who's in and who's paid.

If we need a sign for the club I can have a word with a company down the road from me to see if something can be put together.

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
We need a minimum of 5 for the stand but im happy to book it if everyone sends payment.

Best thing to do is get a confirmed list by say this Friday and then forward payment again by Friday and I'll get the stand booked with the necessary numbers.

Price is £25 ( including entry for up to 4 *** including the driver )

PayPal payment can be sent to: [email protected] - just pop japfest as the ref and note this thread when payment has been sent so we can list who's in and who's paid.

If we need a sign for the club I can have a word with a company down the road from me to see if something can be put together.

There is group flags, think theres a thread on here, ill post on there asking who has them :)

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok cool, let me know if theres any probs getting them.

Hopefully I can get payment from those who have confirmed they wish to participate by tomorrow then I can carry on and book the stand in advance of the cut off to make sure we get it.

There is group flags, think theres a thread on here, ill post on there asking who has them :)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hello ,

I have sent my payment :)

Please let me know if I could be of any help

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
I have also sent my payment

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Payments received from:

1) Maksimus - £25
2) Ash ( a.roden ) - £25

Waiting on payment from:
3) Abigsavage1 ( will collect later today when meeting )
4) AdamsR7
5) Ryd gt-R

1 - 20 of 173 Posts