2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a couple of emails about this - last year there was no interest (well i didnt see any post or anything) but this year a few poeple have popped up asking about it.

So i thought il make a thread - il share this on the facebook CIVINFO Group / FN2 type R Owners Group. Feel free to share aswell the more cars we have the better soace we get!!

Show date - Saturday 1st July 2017
Location - Donnington Park, Derby, DE74 2RP
Club booking deadline - Friday 9th June 2017
Club car access from 06:30.
Show finishes at 17:00
Leave any time if safe to do so
Miunimum 5 cars needed.

Prices ;
Club Weekend Camping Ticket - £25*
Includes one-night camping on Friday 30th June and show entry on Saturday 1st July only. Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.

Club Combination Ticket - £35*
Includes two nights camping on Friday 30th June and Saturday 1st July. Admission to Japfest Donington on Saturday 1st July and The Fast Car Festival on Sunday 2nd July. Valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.

Club Show Entry Ticket - £15*
Includes show entry on Saturday 1st July only. Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.
Up to TWO children aged 14 and under FREE with each paying adult. Additional children £5 each.

*£2 booking fee applies.

How to Book ;
Step 1 ; go to Club Tickets | Japfest
Step 2 : click on the red tab 'Club Tickets for Japfest Donnington'
Step 3 : search CIVINFO & enter the password ; 111.119
Step 4 : choose numbers of tickets needed (remeber to choose vehicle pass to get car in on the stand)
Step 5 : wait for confirmation email to come through. Vehicle pass/tickets will be sent approx 1 week before show via email, please print and bring them along

Once you booked just put your name / car type below for eg.
1. The Rock - CW FN2 - Booked.
2. Kane - Mugen FN2 - Booked.
3 (and so on)

:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone interested ?

I know a few people who have pm on facebook said they are interested, I am too but ive not booked my tickets yet untill there is atleast 5 cars going ....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little hiccup
We're not on the drop down list I just had a look but I have contacted the management team hopefully tomorrow they can add us!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Managed to get us on the list! We can now purchase club stand tickets

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1- Donald Turner
2- Me (if I can get service squeezed in)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5 cars booked!

Deadline tonight !!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi all,
We should have all by now rec'd an email from the event organiser with our tickets/vehicle passes and any other passes that you may have purchased. Fingers crossed the weather will be bang on!
I've not yet had a look at the plans to see where our stand will be but hopefully its somewhere nice

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good turnout guys! It was nice weather / not windy at all / the sun was out for majority of the day!

Nice seeing few of the guys there Jared and Andre (aka StealthBrotherz) looking forward to the next japfest :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good to meet you too Sakeb. Really enjoyed hanging out with the guys and chatting all things FN2.

Want a mugen rear wing even more now after seeing yours! Planning on buying one this month.

Yeah defo get one! totally changes the back end of the car. Do you have instagram? I pulled the pictures from the show last night and was editing them ; got your car too!
I will fire some up on instgram with the civinfo hashtag for all yous too see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.