2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2008 FN2 Milano Red
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Is anyone interested in coming to Japfest 2023? We would need 5 of us to get a club stand together. Club tickets are £20 per person until 20th Feb, then they go up to £25.

Should be a good day, you can also register for some track time for £40 on top of the ticket price. Camping is also an option.

Details through the below link:

Club tickets (fastcar.co.uk)

· Registered
Civic Type S GT 2.2CDTI
169 Posts
I'd love to come to JapFest. Missed out on this year's events but told myself I'd try and attend next year.
Do we need to purchase tickets first and then register a club?
I'm sure we can get more than 5 of us together way before 23rd April.

· Registered
2008 FN2 Milano Red
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do we need to purchase tickets first and then register a club?
Looks like we need to get the club registered first, then we get a club password to use when buying tickets. Not sure if I can do that or if an actual mod from the forum needs to, maybe @Wilmo can shed some light?

· Super Moderator
5,823 Posts
I sorted Simply Jap since I go there myself and my son lives that way, two birds with one stone.

I guess all it needs is one person to take on the job of liaising with the organisers to get a club spot sorted and organise a meeting point etc.

I won't be going to Japfest so best if someone else picks this up.

· Registered
2008 FN2 Milano Red
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have the code now, so if you want to book then drop a post on here and I'll DM you the code.

If we want to try and be on track at the same time I have booked myself in for “session N”.

You need to book by 27th March.

· Registered
Honda Civic type r fn2
5 Posts
using that code we were given it looks like we have club tickets which comes with access to display the cars. Just going off what I could find on the website. Going off my ticket it says club access and vehicle pass

· Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
3,188 Posts
This what it states on my ticket, so I’m surmising this is display concerning our club, no?

Club Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass
(This ticket includes entry for the driver and the vehicle. DO NOT purchase this ticket if you are not displaying a vehicle with your club)

· Registered
Honda Civic type r fn2
5 Posts
using that code we were given it looks like we have club tickets which comes with access to display the cars. Just going off what I could find on the website. Going off my ticket it says club access and vehicle pass
This what it states on my ticket, so I’m surmising this is display concerning our club, no?

Club Driver Entry & Vehicle Pass
(This ticket includes entry for the driver and the vehicle. DO NOT purchase this ticket if you are not displaying a vehicle with your club)
my ticket states the same ⬆ so I’m assuming we have got the right tickets

· Registered
Civic type R Championship white
642 Posts
We got the public tickets which opens up at 10am but the extra option to display the cars so we have to be there earlier I assume to get set up.

Anyways it’ll be nice to meet people in person

· Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
3,188 Posts
We got the public tickets which opens up at 10am but the extra option to display the cars so we have to be there earlier I assume to get set up.

Anyways it’ll be nice to meet people in person
Clubs and special displays gates open @ 7am for early entry
It’s a shame you didn’t get with the club, never mind, will prob bump into ya, have chat👍

1 - 20 of 32 Posts