2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
We just need 1 more to get into the display as we need 5. If not I鈥檒l buy another ticket on another car so we get in club display side
Can I use somebody鈥檚 reg馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀. I will insure the ticket and claim back later馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤job done.

Ain鈥檛 got a clue myself mate. First time for me also so I鈥檓 following suit of everybody else. I鈥檓 guessing meet some were which is accessible for everybody and drive in together at a set time. I鈥檓 guessing have a 2 hour window from before general public arrive because I鈥檓 dam sure they will be queuing from 8 or 9 am or earlier because I would. Reading off the web site it鈥檚 accessible for 4000 cars, if only one inlet that鈥檚 one hella of a traffic jam.
It also depends where you are situated as a display. You get an allocated area once you register your club/display etc. that鈥檚 how I have read it in the web site.

Registered
2008 FN2 Milano Red
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
We got the public tickets which opens up at 10am but the extra option to display the cars so we have to be there earlier I assume to get set up.

Anyways it鈥檒l be nice to meet people in person
I'll reach out to their support, maybe they can transfer you over to our booking code. If we don't get 5 then I imagine we will all end up in the same display area.

Either way it will be nice to meet everyone. I'll let you know when they get back to me.

Registered
Civic type R Championship white
I'll reach out to their support, maybe they can transfer you over to our booking code. If we don't get 5 then I imagine we will all end up in the same display area.

Either way it will be nice to meet everyone. I'll let you know when they get back to me.
I鈥檓 with two mates anyway mate so no sweat if not, I鈥檓 sure we鈥檒l be local ish.
Two champ whites and a Saph blue FN鈥檚

Super Moderator
Ain鈥檛 got a clue myself mate. First time for me also so I鈥檓 following suit of everybody else. I鈥檓 guessing meet some were which is accessible for everybody and drive in together at a set time. I鈥檓 guessing have a 2 hour window from before general public arrive because I鈥檓 dam sure they will be queuing from 8 or 9 am or earlier because I would. Reading off the web site it鈥檚 accessible for 4000 cars, if only one inlet that鈥檚 one hella of a traffic jam.
It also depends where you are situated as a display. You get an allocated area once you register your club/display etc. that鈥檚 how I have read it in the web site.
that's how I work it when organising Simply Jap.

Registered
2008 FN2 Milano Red
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I鈥檓 with two mates anyway mate so no sweat if not, I鈥檓 sure we鈥檒l be local ish.
Two champ whites and a Saph blue FN鈥檚
They came back to me with the below, so it seems possible.

"Unfortunately, our tickets are non-transferable. However, if you would like to go ahead and book club tickets, we would be happy to refund the general admission tickets that you had originally purchased.

Once you have purchased the club tickets, please come back to us with both order numbers so we can process your refund."

I guess you would all have to go via their support to get a refund.

Registered
2008 FN2 Milano Red
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
We could meet at the Towcaster travel lodge?
A43 Towcester Byp, Towcester NN12 6TQ. Just 3miles of Silverstone.
Display vehicle entry is open from 07:00-09:30, then general public opening is from 10:00. The Travel Lodge looks like a good place to meet. I can make it there for 07:00, but 08:00 might be more reasonable depending on how far people have to travel.

Their FAQ suggests that our plot is based on the time the club was registered with them, not how early we get to the event.

Display vehicle entry is open from 07:00-09:30, then general public opening is from 10:00. The Travel Lodge looks like a good place to meet. I can make it there for 07:00, but 08:00 might be more reasonable depending on how far people have to travel.

Their FAQ suggests that our plot is based on the time the club was registered with them, not how early we get to the event.
No that鈥檚 fine, I have travel off around 2.5 hours ,so be looking around at least 8am or 8.30am arrival. That means setting off around 5.30am or 6am so I鈥檓 easy between 8am or 9am to meet up.

Registered
Civic type R Championship white
They came back to me with the below, so it seems possible.

"Unfortunately, our tickets are non-transferable. However, if you would like to go ahead and book club tickets, we would be happy to refund the general admission tickets that you had originally purchased.

Once you have purchased the club tickets, please come back to us with both order numbers so we can process your refund."

I guess you would all have to go via their support to get a refund.
Thanks for asking I think we shall stay as we are and make sure we get on with the club for anymore in future. We shall see you all there though, we鈥檒l aim for 8am too

21 - 32 of 32 Posts