·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was this you?
Did your son get a badge from Halfords?
Did you get a badge from Halfords?
I just had to get this picture....
.....Sorry about the camera on my phone..;)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
why, why, WHY oh WHY

(wonder if they had changed the front grille :rofl::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::lol: )

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Oh i want one

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
There is actually some nutter of a bloke who has dropped the 2.0l Type R block into a Jazz - For what reason is beyond me not sure what colour his is either and I'm sure the nutter is located in the West of Scotland

·
2.2 CDTi ES
84 Posts
For what reason is beyond me....
I'd imagine because it will be a damn sight lighter than the CTR. Also, because he has more money than sense.
I'm not sure about the new Honda's but I have a lot of experience with older models and the engines and shafts were fairly often 'plug and play'. If not, they involved only minor modifications. I did the same in a few cars of mine. I've also seen a B18 (ITR DC2) lump in a original Mini Cooper! That thing went like poo off a stick!! :cool:

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Try 2 yes 2 r32 lumps in a Seat Arosa!! one for the rear and the other for front drive!!! 18" rims and the fuel tank where the passenger seat once was.

Why?? "an engineering excercise".

utter madness only equalled by taking a fiat punto sporting (yellow of course) and plugging in 8 1 million watt amps, playstations, pink leather, neon lights and the obligatory 10" DVD screen. People do what people do, money no object.

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Was this you?
Did your son get a badge from Halfords?
Did you get a badge from Halfords?
I just had to get this picture....
.....Sorry about the camera on my phone..;)
WTF, i'm sorry but thats just sad!!

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
He could have his engine off at the lights, I do, therefore he's legal...... :)

Tom

1 - 20 of 30 Posts