2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Have just ordered a Civic 1.8 Es i shift in Milano Red for delivery in May to replace my wonderful Jazz, so I shall soon be a fully paid up member of the Civic brigade:) :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi jazzman welcome to the forum.
Thats a long wait,hope you can cope !

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi okehciv

Thanks for your welcome.

I am bravely trying to cope during the long wait helped out by my trusty Jazz, how`s that for a faithful friend.

Is your`s i shift and what sort of fuel consumption are you getting ?

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi mate,

no have not got i shift as for mpg,depends on which of us is doing the driving but round town am getting mid to high 30's and on the m.way 40/45 ish but we dont drive with one eye on the eco (well I dont ) ;)

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Thanks for the info, now all I`ve got to do is "wait"

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hey Jazzman,

We have an i-shift currently getting around the 39/40mpg mark
but the engine has only done 280 miles so it will get better
have to say after two weeks + ownership of the car we are getting to know the i-shift and it is a blast

What did you think of your testdrive?

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
Thanks for the welcome, worst part is the waiting for it, had the same problem 4 years ago waiting for the Jazz but that was certainly worth the wait so hopefully the Civic will be fab too.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
hi
It`s amazing mpg.
First test drive was the early I shift and I was`nt too happy with it as I`m used to the wonderful cvt box on my Jazz but the second test drive was the remapped box which was superb a great improvement

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi

Thanks for your welcome and I am looking forward to being a full fledged member when the "BEAUTIFUL MACHINE" is delivered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts