2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited period I am able to offer the supply fitting and tuning of the FD2 JDM camshafts for the special low price of £950.00 including vat.

This is a massive saving over rrp's and for a very limited time as I have limited stock of these new camshafts.

Offer is assuming you already have Hondata Flashpro but if you haven't then that is avaliable at the normal price of £550.72

Email us direct for reserving your cams and booking in at: [email protected]

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Paul,

I'm a little busy at the moment with work, but i need to speak with you about a few things in regards to these Cams, I will drop you a lengthy email / phone call (if your not too busy tomorrow?)

Would it make any difference if i wanted this work done around March time (in line with service?) I dont mind putting a deposit down on the cams to secure them?

Thanks

Luke

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
How much would it be just to purchase a set of the FD2 cams? PM me if you like. As you well know im the complete other side of the country to you. :(

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cams new on their own are £500

I won't be able to hol the deal price after Christmas as the vat rate is changing :(

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Tp does that mean i get a refund then??????
Oh I tried that with the FRSU offer, to upgrade to stage 2 but he wasn't biting. :facepalm:

The man's got to earn a living! :D

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
How's the green tuning god. Will bring you a sample of the Gold Label. Nice gift of satisfied client. And that ain't me before you ask. :-(

·
Registered
76 Posts
Too bad Im not in the UK. Still very good price just for the cams. Here at Sweden the Honda dealers want like 800 euro for them.

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Hi Paul,

Can you PM me costs if I supplied the cams you fitted them, do the 25k mile valve clearances (I'll get the rest of the service done with you in Jan) and remap?

Cheers,
John

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I only have a couple of sets left and will hold the prices at £950 including VAT until the end of January giving a further saving of 2.5% over the vat rise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts