2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon everyone :)

As you are all no doubt aware by now , Sumo have our own office on the ground in Japan for all those JDM Parts.

I am currently arranging an airfreight for smaller parts in this week , and have a seafreight shipment leaving in the next few weeks.

All of our parts are shipped direct from my office in Japan to my office in Rye so no need to worry about things going missing in the post or import charges on arrival - I take care of everything thus giving you a reliable and worry free service..cos Im nice like that :)

Any quotes etc or parts to be sourced - Please PM me asap to get on this next shipment!

Cazza xx 01797 228934

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday was his first day back after Tokyo auto salon so still waiting on responses from about a kajillion emails atm! Good news is I'm delaying my airfreight to wait for your plate holder though so that'll b here sooooon :)
Any luck on the PM I sent?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Yesterday was his first day back after Tokyo auto salon so still waiting on responses from about a kajillion emails atm! Good news is I'm delaying my airfreight to wait for your plate holder though so that'll b here sooooon :)

Cheers me dears!! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts