2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Quality footage - looking forward to seeing the next instalment. Not sure I would want my brakes to look like that.
;)

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I think Mr Button may have found the ring a little more unpredictable than he anticipated if you check out the sequence as he returns from his practice run:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Looks like braking on a trailing throttle causing a bit of unexpected sideways action. Who needs independant rear suspension now then!

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
When I first saw it I though it was damaged bodywork. But with a second look I am certain that you are right. It does look like a camera mounted for a ground level shot. I just did not expect them to mount cameras for a practice run and certainly none of the previous shots show it. Sorry for doubting you Mr Button :oops:

·
Registered
64 Posts
:eek: they posted the lap up 4 days ago

go to
HONDA RACING TEAM

let it load then click LATEST on right its the story under the Ross Brawn one.

Shame did they wait for a dry day!! Still sounds awesome!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm wondering whether Mr Ross Brawn is some relation to me!

Quite a rare name...I wonder whether he could get me (and the Civinfo forum of course!) some tickets to Silverstone. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Good clip anyway.

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
The Part 2 video is the best, but pitty about the weather. I hope thety do a hot lap when it's dry to get a proper time recorded.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
I'm wondering whether Mr Ross Brawn is some relation to me!

Quite a rare name...I wonder whether he could get me (and the Civinfo forum of course!) some tickets to Silverstone. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Good clip anyway.[/quote]

My cousin Gary can't so.......;)

Tom (Paffett [smilie=cheeky-grin:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts