1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
12,146 Posts

·
12,146 Posts
Very nice ! ....

I've got Gold caliper paint, unused for several months :facepalm: ...

Must get it done soon !!! ...

·
12,146 Posts
Very nice, mate - 16" are probably the best for Winter use - but, now you need to lower \ widen the 'stance' as well ! ...

·
12,146 Posts
Sorry mate, widening isn't going to happen I think... If I want to fit spacers, I need to remove them every year ………
Norway also has strict rules about track width - my Civic is an MOT fail, with the regular wheels on - but with the narrower winter wheels, it just squeeks past …

·
12,146 Posts
Coilovers are nice, but hardly necessary unless a lot of track use is planned …

I have the circa -25mm springs and the +15mm spacers, which improve things immensely - the Koni FSD shocks complete the 'handling' package, but are the most expensive part …

One guy here, has -40mm springs, and says they work just fine …

·
12,146 Posts
Hi

Your car looks very nice. Have you thought about changing front grill for this from new Type S ?
IMO it would make a difference, in + of course :) anyway looks good.

Dawid
Or the "Si" grill, like mine - nicer trim colour …

As for the 'Sport' stickers - try [Gers] in here - he's always up for a challenge …

·
12,146 Posts
Not bad at all, mate ...

However, I have an issue with Logos etc. ...

Having virtually totally de-badged \ de-decaled \ de-stickered my Civic (only the 'H' front and rear, the i-VTEC marking, and the CIVINFO.COM decal left), there was NO way I was going to fit anything with irremovable markings ...

So, I chose "Climair" for mine - only an adhesive decal on each component, which I assumed would be easy to remove - NOT ! - nothing would take the buggers off, until I discovered the wonders of Acetone !!! ...

Reactions: jeremiah

·
12,146 Posts
do these ones clip in between the glass like the team heko or do the stick on the door frame like the jdm ones for an ep3
Fitting is pretty much the same as the Hekos - a clip or two is also involved, but invisible once installed ...

And the quality is first class ...

·
12,146 Posts
ALWAYS good to see a 5-door, that looks special - follow your heart !

I did what I wanted

Attachments

·
12,146 Posts
I love seeing a beautiful 5 door.. so much inspiration...
Folk like Jeremiah and I are 5 door fans - it's the sheer practicality

Attachments

Reactions: jeremiah

·
12,146 Posts
Can definitely agree with that, and loads of people have tried getting in the front thinking mines 3 door anyway haha
Ditto - quite a lot of fun watching them trying to move the front seat forward enough to get in the rear !!! :p

Reactions: QuantumCipher
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.