2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
181 - 200 of 400 Posts

· Premium Member
492 Posts
Hi jeremiah, I agree with everyone else your car looks cool. I really like the option of if I get bored of red I can have blue or vise versa in the footwells. I recently fitted ricks footwell kit to my car but now and I am so pleased:p with the effect of the blue ambient light in the front footwells that typically I am now wondering on everyones elses opinions on the following:
Even tho I only have the 3 door Civic 2.2 Type S should I finish the footwell lights off properly and install them in the back as well. Just not sure what to do any sugggestions?:confused:

please any suggestions are welcome as I can never make my own mind up!
:popcorn2:

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Thanks guys! :D

nice mate! how easy are they to remove?
Quite easy ;-) => how-to get the fascia out and afterwards those plates are glued/melted on. Just use a small knife to get them off. Then you can start wrapping. A hairdryer comes very handy to heat the foil :) Just take your time and everything will work like a charm :cool:

Hi jeremiah, I agree with everyone else your car looks cool. I really like the option of if I get bored of red I can have blue or vise versa in the footwells. I recently fitted ricks footwell kit to my car but now and I am so pleased:p with the effect of the blue ambient light in the front footwells that typically I am now wondering on everyones elses opinions on the following:
Even tho I only have the 3 door Civic 2.2 Type S should I finish the footwell lights off properly and install them in the back as well. Just not sure what to do any sugggestions?:confused:

please any suggestions are welcome as I can never make my own mind up!
:popcorn2:
You have to do the rear footwells also... End of discussion. Period. ;-) :p

Hello Jeremiah.

This is the vinyl 3M DI-NOC Carbon?
No, it's Hexxis Hex'press carbon vinyl (can be found through eBay). I had read several positive reviews (even that is should be better than 3M, so...) on different fora... :p

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
The buttons on the console, you took them out to fold the vinyl into the holes of the buttons or not?
Yes, you can screw the button controls off through the back of the fascia :) So you'll end up with only the two panels (with holes where the buttons come) which you can wrap pretty easily of you use a heatgun (or hairdryer like I did)... :)

· ...FORM > FUNCTION...
420 Posts
Some night shots... I also installed some nice HID's in the fogs... I only use them as DRL's :) :cool:
How come you can turn on the fog lights without your city lights or dim light on? grts

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
How come you can turn on the fog lights without your city lights or dim light on? grts
Hehe... ^^ Looks cool, doesn't it... ;-) :p

I got single led bulbs in the city lights but just put them in the wrong way around (so that the polarity is wrong and they simply won't light up). Quite an easy solution, isn't it? :D :cool:

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 · (Edited)
I got no coilovers in mind for now... It's just too damn expensive and I've already spent more than enough money on this car... But it would look great... :-D

The only upgrades on my to-do list are:
* installing my Type R spoiler
* -25mm Eibach springs
* maybe some nice 18" alloys, if I can find decent ones for a good price (-+ £ 400) ;-) Else I'm going to stick with my current Type S alloys for a while...

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·

· The Guru
4,111 Posts
There are a couple of options for coilovers for around £650-£700. Namely MeisterR, BC Racing & those Weitecs. I haven't seen anything yet for less

181 - 200 of 400 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.