2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
261 - 280 of 400 Posts

· Strong in me The Force is
740 Posts
Awesome pictures mate.
And a great location to take pictures it is. Been there on many occasions (I grew up in that neighourhood), you can keep taking photos for hours and still come up with new ideas. Maybe we should do a meet around there... :worms:

Reactions: jeremiah

· Premium Member
222 Posts
I love the body kit: type-r gran prix, my favorite; the perplex grill is perfect in your car, and the rims

You have xenon in fog lights?

Dont like the 3rd brake light cover and the "type-s" badge and stickers, replace for a i-vtec, for exemple...

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 · (Edited)
Is the girl allowed to drive the civic ? Nice pictures and great location.
Yes, the girl is allowed to drive the civic, but only in wide parking grounds as she hasn't got her license yet ;-) I'm learning her the beginning of how-to drive for the moment :)

Btw, she wasn't driving at that moment... ;-) Original picture is below... It has been photoshopped, so it looked like the car was moving... :p

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback

Awesome pictures mate.
And a great location to take pictures it is. Been there on many occasions (I grew up in that neighourhood), you can keep taking photos for hours and still come up with new ideas. Maybe we should do a meet around there... :worms:
Yes, we should definitely do a duo-shoot some day... :-D Great idea!! :)

I love the body kit: type-r gran prix, my favorite; the perplex grill is perfect in your car, and the rims

You have xenon in fog lights?

Dont like the 3rd brake light cover and the "type-s" badge and stickers, replace for a i-vtec, for exemple...
No, I don't have xenon in the fog lights. I did have it once, but I've "grown up" a bit and am running 5000-6000K (they look really white, no blue hue) H7R (really great beam pattern too) xenon in the main beams and both the fogs and high beams have Mr JP's 6500K halogen bulbs in them... And that's a setup I would recommend to everyone! ;)

And why should I put "i-vtec" decals on a diesel car...? :confused: ;-)

Thank you for your honest opinion, and I have to say you're not alone ;-) There are more people who dislike the "Type S" decals (and even more who dislike the "Brembo" decals on the calipers :p) But hey, I like them! :-D Concerning those Type S decals, have a look here to see my "motivation" :p :worms:

Thanks for all great comments people!

· Sold a kidney last week!
3,896 Posts
This looks very nice - good progress, it has come on leaps and bounds from what it original looked like.

Some of the pictures look like it has a Type-R spoiler and one or two look like no spoiler/smaller spoiler. It has a Type-R spoiler right?

See this pic looks like no spoiler/small spoiler.

I think the grille would finish this off nicely, and if it was a lot lower too. :)

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
Some of the pictures look like it has a Type-R spoiler and one or two look like no spoiler/smaller spoiler. It has a Type-R spoiler right?

See this pic looks like no spoiler/small spoiler.

I think the grille would finish this off nicely, and if it was a lot lower too. :)
Thanks! :-D

Some pictures are taken before the type R spoiler went on... I went back to that place afterwards to take some pictures again ;-)

I don't like the grille tbh, I more like the perspex. It sets the car apart from others on the road and I like it's contrast on the black paintwork :-D But that's all down to personal taste :)

It would look the dogs danglies if it was lowered on coillies, but I'm keeping the original ride height for the moment. If within a few years there should be something wrong with the shocks or so.. then there would come some coilovers... But for now, the car is finished ;-) :cool:

· Premium Member
890 Posts
Loving the pictures! Great stuff, car looks beautiful too! Wish I had a location like this round here :(

· Premium Member
920 Posts
sex on wheels:popcorn2::police::cool:

· Registered
24 Posts
Hi beautiful car, I have wanted one for while but job wasn't right to own a type r so i have got the 2.2 ctdi glass roof etc but looking at yours is that a genuine type r spoiler on there? i have always wondered if a genuine type r spoiler would fit a 5 door tailgate
thanks

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
Hi beautiful car, I have wanted one for while but job wasn't right to own a type r so i have got the 2.2 ctdi glass roof etc but looking at yours is that a genuine type r spoiler on there? i have always wondered if a genuine type r spoiler would fit a 5 door tailgate
thanks
Yes, it is a genuine OEM honda Type R spoiler. They fit perfectly, because all Civics have the same tailgate.

You have 2 options to attach it: Drill through the plexi and attach it through some bolts
or: Bond the spoiler to the car using Tigerseal or other spoiler adhesives... I used Tec7 to bond mine to the car... Worked like a treat! :D

If you're looking for one, contact Tdi North on this forum. I've got my spoiler for £110 delivered (to Belgium, so that incluedes about £60 shipping costs...) ;)

261 - 280 of 400 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.