2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
61 - 80 of 400 Posts
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
A nice little new mod to the car: I painted my engine cover gold! :-D :p

I'll take some better pictures within a few days when I get time to wash the car ;-)
It also looks way better in real life then in the pictures (a bit lighter shade of gold) :cool:

And some pictures:

Attachments

· Premium Member
1,438 Posts
mate...Can i congratulate on cracking taste!
I've got the 5 door and I am looking for the kit...but unfortunately I do not have the funds to spend (or rather can justify to the missus) on getting it from the stealers...I mean dealers!

Your motor certainly is a beauty!

Reactions: jeremiah
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Thanks guys (and girl ;-) ) for the great comments! I also like it very much!! Next job will be caliper painting.... :-D But I'm still in doubt for the colour (it's between red, silver or purple... (mix of red and blue)) :facepalm:

Other updates on the list:

* white rear sidemarkers (hoping this summer)
* rear window tints (but still not 100% sure about this one... hoping this summer also)
* 18" Thunder rims (next summer)
* lowering with coilovers (next summer)

mate...Can i congratulate on cracking taste!
I've got the 5 door and I am looking for the kit...but unfortunately I do not have the funds to spend (or rather can justify to the missus) on getting it from the stealers...I mean dealers!

Your motor certainly is a beauty!
Thanks, I work as a waiter during weekends and that's the money I save (mostly spend, not save) for the car, so... :-D

Good job...looks very different. :cool:
Thanks :) I'm hoping for my Civic to be unique, so it's a great compliment! :cool:

· Premium Member
1,438 Posts
What kit is on it?
The "Grand Prix" and also does it fit straight on or was there major modifications in order for it to look smooth?

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
What kit is on it?
The "Grand Prix" and also does it fit straight on or was there major modifications in order for it to look smooth?
I put the Type R sideskirts and wheel arches on it, in combination with the Type R grand prix kit (front and rear splitter).

It needs some customising to adapt them to your 5-door, more info can be found in the Wiki ;)

Everything fits perfectly, except for the rear of the sideskirts (it doesn't close to the car) and the rear wheel arches (the clips needs customising to make them fit to the car, or you could glue the arch to the car). :police:

Greetings, Jeremiah

2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Nice engine cover. Looks very bling bling.z
Thanks Nixke :-D When's the next HCB meeting actually?

Also another small update: LED foglight bulbs :-D They don't give any light output on the road, but they look awesome next to my 8000k headlights! :)

Attachments

· Space ship van owner!
84 Posts
Great looking car mate!

I never liked the splitters in different colors than the car itself, but now that I see them in the SAME color as the car, they look awesome...

Might consider some for my Milano, but would need to get them repainted entirely Milano red though, so quite expensive... :rolleyes:

61 - 80 of 400 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.