2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally went out and got a type R yesterday, i've wanted one for so long and i just haven't stopped smiling since, i waited for the exact spec i wanted so it has Sat Nav, dual climate, HFT (which i cant use as its password locked :mad:) and its Milano Red, will get some pictures up asap, Just looking for any excuse to go driving now, absolutely love it

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks guys, this forum has been a massive help in choosing the right car, (knowing what to look out for/ whats possible etc)

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Excellent mate, enjoy it!

Surely Honda can sort the hands free for you?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent mate, enjoy it!

Surely Honda can sort the hands free for you?
I thought the exact same mate, i did a search on here about and people said its just a simple reset from the dealer for free, so i thought great................ took it to my local dealer and they wanted £54 just to plug the machine in!!!

So i swiftly turned around and walked out the door, i have a mate who works for honda though and he might be able to sort me out

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Glad you're enjoying the car mate!

Where did you purchase it from? Dealer or private?

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Purchased from dealer so i could part ex my type s too

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Welcome along just need a civinfo sticker on the back now ;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
If they sold you the car without the HFT working then they have to fix it without charge! Youre buying a car from them complete, not with bits not working!

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
If they sold you the car without the HFT working then they have to fix it without charge! Youre buying a car from them complete, not with bits not working!
Exactly!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
This ^^

Which dealer was it?

Enjoy the car BTW, I'll keep an eye out for you as I work in Nottingham

1 - 20 of 23 Posts