2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently joined up as a supporter of this great site but haven't got my name in red italics or seen the other benefits being a supporter.

I've pm'ed Civ_Admin but no reply. Is it because I'm still using the old 'classic' format of the site?

·
Administrator
17,939 Posts
FYI: I've flagged this via another channel which I hope will now get the attention of the site admins.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got the red italics Supporter name and then the following day it was gone! Dont know what the hell is going on with this site - several pm's not replied to either!

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,026 Posts
Typical forum since it was taken over to be honest. Sorry you have to read that.

·
Administrator
17,939 Posts
Finally got the red italics Supporter name and then the following day it was gone! Dont know what the hell is going on with this site - several pm's not replied to either!
@Civ_Admin what's going on?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Simillar issue. Had responce on pm once a few days ago but still waiting for status to be changed. Been a week since paid and been chasing up admin. 🤔

·
Administrator
17,939 Posts
Simillar issue. Had responce on pm once a few days ago but still waiting for status to be changed. Been a week since paid and been chasing up admin. 🤔

@Civ_Admin, here's another one for you to check and resolve

·
Administrator
17,939 Posts
@diadulia, I've asked Admins to look into this on their separate notification thread.

I have no idea what the issue is as Mods haven't received any feedback.

·
Administrator
17,939 Posts
You should be good now, i hope it lasts this time!

·
Super Moderator
3,353 Posts
I wonder whether Admin have actually fixed the problem or just 'upped' peeps to the right status on complaint.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts