2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just received our container of stock from Japan and have some offers on on J's Racing accessories for your Honda....

We are official J's Racing European Distributors so you can be assured all our products are genuine

J's Racing Titanium Blue Polished Shift Knob - £155.93 inc VAT
BUY NOW HERE FROM OUR WEB SHOP

J's Racing Titanium Silver Polished Shift Knob - £116.56 inc VAT

J's Racing Gold Oil Filler Cap - £37.80 inc VAT

J's Racing Black Oil Filler Cap - £37.80 inc VAT

J's Racing Metallic Silver Oil Filler Cap - £37.80 inc VAT

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are available in Red but we didnt order any into stock. If Red is the colour you would prefer we can order some in Red for our next stock order or even have a Red one added to our next air freight order if you need one quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
noticed the other day when up grading my light bulbs that my sticker has come off somewhere in the engine bay. are any replacements available?:(

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can get the stickers for you, that is not a problem, but would have to order them from Japan. I will get some on order from Japan as it is a good idea to get some in. They dont usually come off but have to be fitted properly to a very clean oil filler cap as an finger prints, grease etc can effect the glue at a later date. Giving the top a thorough clean with brake cleaner can help to prevent this. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts