2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sumo are pleased to be able to offer the J's Racing FN2 bonnet in FRP to Civinfo members for just £695+VAT mainland UK delivered .

Had a lot of enquiries about the FRP version so I have tried to work out a price that is favourable to all given the current state of the Yen at the moment I dont think that this is too bad .. The price you see is the price you pay !! No extra suprises and taxes when it lands!!

Approximate lead time from ordering to it hitting our shores is around 6-8 weeks dependant on when we next have a container leaving and J's production times :cool:

Approx weight of the bonnet is 4.7 Kilos and It is also avaliable in Carbon ..Price avaliable upon request!

Overseas shipping is no problem - Please ask for a quote

Call me on 01797 228934 if you need any more info or would like to order!!

Caroline

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Damn thats alot cheaper than I thought it would be....now its decision time between the Seibon and this! :(

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Brilliant price Caroline, like DaveK I was expecting it to be alot more. :D

DaveK - how about J's bonnet FRP, carbon wrapped????

Wheres Colin? I bet he'll be cracking open his piggy bank and getting one ordered!

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
+1 it looks stunning, I need it! Who needs 2 Kidneys, now where's my black market illegal organ contact?? :D
Can you send me the details too please? In reasonably good condition, 1 fairly careful owner, occasional thrashing at weekends but nothing excessive :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow, I want one too. Sure would be a good replacement for my stone chipped bonnet. Would they be easy to fit yourself? :police:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Wow, I want one too. Sure would be a good replacement for my stone chipped bonnet. Would they be easy to fit yourself? :police:
Thats what I was thinking, my bonnet is all chipped too.

I'm not an expert but because our washer jets arent in the bonnet itself, I dont think it'll be a difficult job to fit.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thats what I was thinking, my bonnet is all chipped too.

I'm not an expert but because our washer jets arent in the bonnet itself, I dont think it'll be a difficult job to fit.
Sweet....I'm going to start saving my pennies :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
That looks soooo good. Really want to buy this but will be picking up my project on Friday so think the mrs would get a little mad with two bonnets sitting around the house :facepalm:

Anyone placed an order yet?

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
That looks soooo good. Really want to buy this but will be picking up my project on Friday so think the mrs would get a little mad with two bonnets sitting around the house :facepalm:

Anyone placed an order yet?
I'm going to order one today :)

Lookin forward to seeing your new bonnet murray! At the rate ours chip might be worth having two!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My Seibon Carbon one took under half an hour to fit and it didnt look too technical so I'd have thought these would be pretty much the same!! Gotta say that I'm actually debating one myself now..arrrrrrgh working here is like being a kid in a sweetshop!!

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
My Seibon Carbon one took under half an hour to fit and it didnt look too technical so I'd have thought these would be pretty much the same!! Gotta say that I'm actually debating one myself now..arrrrrrgh working here is like being a kid in a sweetshop!!
Dibs on your bonnet if you go for it :p

1 - 20 of 115 Posts