2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J's are starting production on a new manifold for the FN2 :D:D:D:D

I am told by J's that production will start mid-may on these and a final price will be confirmed asap..There is a tempory price for them but the correct rrp is still to be confirmed!!

As with anything J's these will be of superior quality - I have an S2000 Manifold sat here with me now and can confirm it is epic!!

J's are constantly adding to the range of FN2 Parts..I have asked very nicely for some Aero parts so hopefully we will start to see some being produced in the near future !!

SUMO POWER ARE PROUD TO BE THE UK'S OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR OF J'S RACING PRODUCTS..My own FN2 is the UK showcar for J's Racing products..If its J's and you want it..we can get it :)

PM me , E-Mail me or give me a call for info and prices :D

Cazza xx

01797 228934
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
would love more info and pictures maybe.... gonna get a new manifold around july, thinking toda at the minute but maybe the js depending.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The price quoted on the J's website at the moment isnt the final price( and is also what you would pay if you were in Japan..unshipped and un-taxed!) - I would imagine that would depend on the production and feedback J's receive - Just keeping you guys up to date on whats new :) :) :)

As with any product you buy from Sumo ..the final price I quote you is the price delivered to the UK..No Shipping and Customs charges to get it here..its all covered:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Yeah it's colin as you can put the cat I think it basically looks like a oem one bet there bringing out a decat pipe to.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts