2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J's Racing Sports Steering Wheel

Had a few asks about my J's Racing Sports Steering Wheel that I have fitted :cool::cool:

My particular wheel is the Red Leather and Black Suede version and is £405+vat and I used around £40 worth of Genuine Honda parts to get it to fit ( These are made for the FD2 JDM version so do require some modifications)

There is also a Carbon and Leather version avaliable which looks epic and is £519+vat

These are special order only from Japan and take around 6-8 weeks,I can also supply the Genuine Honda parts if needed :)

Cazza x :girl:

Attachments

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Think I've found the carbon one:

I saw pictures of this months ago but discounted it because I thought you'd loose the steering wheel controls. However Cazza assures me that all the controls are retained and work just as well,

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
oooh im may take one of these for my FD2 when it arrives. The dash (drivers side) is all carbon so the carbon and leather one would look so nice. Will be in touch. Your car looked great on Sunday by the way.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah that sounds sweet :) When's it comin in?

Thanks..It was clean for once lol!:rolleyes:
oooh im may take one of these for my FD2 when it arrives. The dash (drivers side) is all carbon so the carbon and leather one would look so nice. Will be in touch. Your car looked great on Sunday by the way.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Well ive sold my FN2, the FD2 is in NI at the moment. Soon as my buyer gets her money should be 10-12 days deposit already paid then I will by flying over :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts