2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J's Racing Stickers / Decals

Just a quick thread to say I have lots of coooooool J's Racing decals and stickers on the shelf here ( also have some t-shirts which I will get round to getting on here soon!)

I have the J's Vintage Logo decals in both black and silver - These are £7.99+vat £9.58 inc vat

I also have the Waza Stickers in gold, white and silver ( sold out of black but more on order )Pic shows colours avaliable..price is for one decal - These are £14.99+vat £17.99 inc vat

FREE UK POSTAGE / OVERSEAS £6.99 on a signed for service!

Usual deal .. PM , Call Me , E-mail me or just send me a paypal payment (same as my e-mail addy ) if you dont fancy speaking to me lol

Cazza x

01797 228934
caroline(at)sumopower.com

Attachments

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
can you put aside a couple of the vintage ones in black for me Cazza x

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
I'm gutted the first one wouldn't go at all with my car. Maybe the third one would be good

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one similar to that , same block lettering the Xtreme Honda Ride version..check out the graphics down the side of my car..similar :) I'll whack a pic on of it tomorrow when im back in :)
Do you have any of the latest style decals? :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
get me x2 J's Vintage Logo decals (Black) + j's racing T shirt (L) Hpw much together ? or wait till j's racing floor bar arrive then I will pay it all together I not mind wait .......

Thanks
Cazza ;)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
These look cool. Though I have no J's racing stuff on my car. Any cheap J's racing mods I could put on it to justify putting these stickers on?

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just off home now Al so I'll shout you monday with the total if thats ok? x
get me x2 J's Vintage Logo decals (Black) + j's racing T shirt (L) Hpw much together ? or wait till j's racing floor bar arrive then I will pay it all together I not mind wait .......

Thanks
Cazza ;)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Cheers I'll have a look, the idea of buying a sticker, no matter how cool it looks. I just feel fake if I don't have something on my car by that company. If you get what I mean ;-)

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Cheers I'll have a look, the idea of buying a sticker, no matter how cool it looks. I just feel fake if I don't have something on my car by that company. If you get what I mean ;-)
;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts