2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J's Racing Strut Brace - Special Offer!!

Ok then people.. As promised and for one week only I am offering the J's Racing Front Strut bar for the old retail price of £179.99 + vat (current retail £199+vat)

I only have FOUR left on the shelf , this is all I have now until beginning of 2012 when my next stock shipment lands , so if you are thinking about it..DO IT ;)!

As always , I am happy to help and a small non refundable deposit will hold the item for you until payday if needed :)

Has all the high quality craftsmanship you'd expect from J's, does the job whilst looking pretty good under the bonnet too, And you can still access your oil cap with it fitted .

PM me or call Monday - Friday 9.00-17.30 01797 228934 to get your name on one .

Items ordered before 1.30pm are dispatched sameday for next working day delivery within the UK - EU + ROW please ask for a quote for delivery :)

Cazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;) xx

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Just to point out people, Ed's fitting ends are customised to match his car - The J's standard mounts are matt gold in finish :)

Like so

You do need to trim a little piece of the plastic to fit the brace but not that anyone can notice

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
For some reason that made me think of Drop it like its hot..I thought you were going all snoop dogg on me ;) lol!!!

Fo ****le ma bizzle

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts