2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J'S RACING TITANIUM SHIFT KNOBS

Sumo Power..Being your official J's Racing distributor are pleased to offer Civinfo members the Titanium Shift Knob :)

Avaliable in either Blue or Polished Silver finish , this exquisite quality piece of J's will add a touch of class and frankly coolness to your cockpit!

Blue Version £220+vat
Polished Silver Version £195+vat

I have an EMS Shipment leaving Japan in a couple of weeks and these are good in stock at J's so you could get your hands on one of these in a matter of weeks ..yay!!

Either call or PM me if you'd like to order your's.. I will be finalising my order in the next week so be quick!! Any later orders will be shipped on my next seafreight order so will take longer :popcorn:

01797 228934 / PM / caroline(at)sumopower.com

Cazzzaaaaaaaaaaaa xx!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Quite tempted until i read the price. Then i hurt my forehead on my desk.

Reactions: Kimotherapy

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I currently have a Razo knob on mine, which i don't particularly like.. stupid shape. It's not a San Francisco Tram after all.

What other options do i have Caz? preferrably keeping below 3-figures if you don't mind.. we're almost in another recession y'kna :rolleyes:

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know..I have to offer these things..its my job ;)

Get a Sumo one like me.. !! and only £35+vat made in house by my my lovely engineering department who make parts for certain F1 people, GT1 etc etc so you'd be in good company!!
I currently have a Razo knob on mine, which i don't particularly like.. stupid shape. It's not a San Francisco Tram after all.

What other options do i have Caz? preferrably keeping below 3-figures if you don't mind.. we're almost in another recession y'kna :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Photos of your knob please.. ahem, aye. You know what i mean.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Caroline, I will defo be up for a custom Sumo one when im down in November :) How flexible are designs/colours etc

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is my Sumo Shift Knob - Only this design avaliable - And they do come Silver as standard - Anodising is extra ..Seperate thread on these when I get my confirmed price from the boys downstairs but any interest register early as the more I make..the more reasonable the price can be;)

Attachments

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
how are the sumo ones for scratches?

I got the mugen one and its scratched a bit because I have a ring on my finger...yes I know the option of "take the ring off then?"

Can you get custom words on the knob like Type Neo ? :p

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New thread on now re the Sumo ones...Mines been on nearly a year and it still looks awesome

I got the mugen one and its scratched a bit because I have a ring on my finger...yes I know the option of "take the ring off then?"

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts

Neo why dont you wear a glove to protect your knob

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Oh dear goodness that is nice!! I dont know how to even change my gearknob lol
Rub it hard enough and you be suprized lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts