2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J's RACING FRONT + REAR TOW HOOKS!!!

A very pleased Cazza here.. My J's Racing Front and Rear Tow hooks arrived this morning and as you can see from my artistic photography skills..they are epic! I'll take some pics of them on my car when my guys have them fitted later today

£110+vat per hook

I have a shipment of these landing in the UK end of April/First week of May and I anticipate that the 6 of each that I have will not be around for long!!
Anyone that would like to put their name down for one and a deposit PM me or call me to avoid disappointment.

I can also get these for the EP3/FD2 and more so please ask if you also have another mark that you'd like them for !!

Cazza x:frankie:

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a reminder that I have a couple of these both front and rear in stock for next working day UK delivery £132 including VAT delivered to your front door...sweeeeeeeeet!!!! 01797 228934

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Used my Tow hook yesterday for the first time to tow our drift car at Santa Pod..I was horrified incase anything happened to it..but it worked and still looks as pretty as the day I bolted it on considering its had an S15 hanging off it ..J'S FTW!!!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only have my red baby kicking about Chris ..however one of the guys on here brought one from me at JapFest and we went and test fitted it on his black CTR and it looks epic against the black..Ask Jerry (Muggedoff) he was with me when we saw it :)
caroline any chance of seing a tow hook on a black car? i may buy a rear one of you after seing pictures,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts