2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening gents. Recently bought a 2007 Civic Type S however it has developed a strange fault;
When i press the accelerator at the initial point and when taking my foot off to changer gear there is a juddering which is especially noticeable between 0-25 mph ( in motorway traffic feels like the car is 'kangaroo'ing)
Any ideas??? Its more annoying than anything else. Had it into the garage but they cant find anything and there is no lights on the dash.
Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its done 83000 now. Wasnt there to begin with but noticed it within 3 weeks. Ive only being putting shell in to it so relatively clean compared to supermarket fuel.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Mounts and bushes ok?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah only at the point of pressing accelerator and taking foot off. Idles perfectly no dips or flux. Full service history with last one being carried out in June.
Had it in the garage and they said everything was showing as ok but that they could definatley feel the judder. Untill it shows another sympton they said they would just be guessing.

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,354 Posts
Gear oil changed??
Clutch on its way out. ?
I take it it only happens as you change gear and not just revving engine in neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Throttle position sensor - check it's not unplugged/bad wiring etc
Throttle body - check it's not gummed up
Check for any loose or split vacuum pipes too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts