1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NHB Type R (58 Reg)
A64 York Bypass....from Hopgrove roundabout to Bishopsthorpe
You drove at 50 to 60mph in the outside lane for 10 miles
You were oblivious to me (behind you) and other cars..You failed to pull in at any time, despite long gaps in the inside lane.
There was a very long queue behind you
You turned off at Bishopsthorpe
YOU WERE STILL ON YOUR MOBILE!!

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
It's not big and it's not clever - undertaking is also a driving offence :(

Agree - it's really inconsiderate and it should be an offence to lane hog :)

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Full beam her in the face constantly untill she moved, hopefully while checking her makeup mirror she would notice something in the background

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gave her a couple of flashes but she either ignored me or didnt see me.
I suspect the latter with the crap rear visibility and not concentrating due to her phone conversation.
I did consider undertaking but then I'm as bad as her!!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I gave her a couple of flashes but she either ignored me or didnt see me. I suspect the latter with the crap rear visibility and not concentrating due to her phone conversation. I did consider undertaking but then I'm as bad as her!!
Undertaking is not illegal, if the traffic in the outer lane(s) is "moving in a queue-like formation" - which I would say covers that situation ...

I only have circa 20 km of Motorway, to \ from work - I can't remember that last time I didn't have to resort to some undertaking - there are SO many folk that get into one lane and stay there the whole time ! ...

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
I gave her a couple of flashes but she either ignored me or didnt see me.
I suspect the latter with the crap rear visibility and not concentrating due to her phone conversation.
I did consider undertaking but then I'm as bad as her!!
Yes - but you'd be in front and not getting held up.

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Undertaking is not illegal, if the traffic in the outer lane(s) is "moving in a queue-like formation" - which I would say covers that situation ...

I only have circa 20 km of Motorway, to \ from work - I can't remember that last time I didn't have to resort to some undertaking - there are SO many folk that get into one lane and stay there the whole time ! ...
There was nobody in front of her

·
9,228 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Can't stand people who use their mobiles whilst driving, its one thing that makes me want to smash the guilty drivers face in.

·
9,228 Posts
Are you on the Aquavit again??;)
Naahhh - it's "Holiday Fever" - driving to the UK on Sunday, so I'll be in Folkstone on the Monday evening ...

London during Tuesday, TDi-North on Wednesday, Thursday shopping, Friday \ Saturday \ Sunday at "JAE", Bodyshop Monday \ Tuesday ...

Thereafter, perhaps a detailer ?, and I suppose I'll be forced to visit my god-damned family for a day or two ! ...

·
Registered
238 Posts
LOL. I know somone who has an R6 and kicks peoples mirrors when they cut him up and fanny around on the outside lane.
Ive seen a mk2 focus rs undertake and pop flames possibly trying to melt the car using the outside lane at 45mph, they were also using a phone.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts