2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just put a depoist down on my new car which i must say is pritty good for a 20 year old :) Picking up the car on tuesday coming :) cant wait :)

I havent even got the car on my drive yet but im looking to do a couple of bits already lol thats just the way i am!

I have got the 2006 Milano Red honda civic 1.8 i-vec 5dr EX with extras ( like the EX even needs it lol ) It must be the cleanest civic in the country, only 14000 miles and not one mark on it :) even has some off the plastic pill off packaging on it still which is mad. I have gone from a clio 1.2 so its a big big jump.

I plan on colour coading the black trim bits which sit around the side skirts and arches??? good idea??? and putting the type r front/rear splitter on it too but dont know if it will fit so please help?

other then that i will leave it for a year prob as its already got the type r looking alloys but in 17" i believe :)

any ideas what else i can do which wont brake the bank? and is worth while?

cheers guys

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :)

Congratulations on the car and let's see some photo's when you get it :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Hi Chaz & welcome !! have a good look through the gallery & you will get plenty of good ideas :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have just brought the front and rear splitter from a type R in the same red and only paid 130 and they are mint too :) Right!!! whats next to buy? to make em fit?

I take it i need the follow:

Honda Civic Type R exhaust Trim
Side skirts (which ones)

and is that it????

cheers mate

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts