2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Only had my tyre r gt FN2 about 2 weeks, I am very impressed with its performance, However im looking for as much information and aprox costs,

Which will be the best mods to have done first and in what sequence to dot hem in to get the most gains.

As much inforation as possible would greatly be apreciated,

Cheers :D

SANDY

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Hi welcome mate.:D

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
Top three mods would be Hondata Flashpro, Fast Road Setup (FRS), And Limited Slip Diff (LSD). Best mods i have done so far would definetely be the eibach lowering springs and the FRS and the Mugen Quickshiter with Skunk2 Gear knob.

Best mods for little performance gains and plenty of sound would be the Milltek non resonated exhaust from ABP and the HKS Racing Suction Kit (hks rsk). Better Gains can be echieved from these two mods if you have the Flashpro and have it tuned by someone like Paul at TDI north.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Top three mods would be Hondata Flashpro, Fast Road Setup (FRS), And Limited Slip Diff (LSD). Best mods i have done so far would definetely be the eibach lowering springs and the FRS and the Mugen Quickshiter with Skunk2 Gear knob.
Defo agree there maybe brakes aswell depending how hard you drive.

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
Defo agree there maybe brakes aswell depending how hard you drive.
Yeh brakes can always be changed, the stock ones are not really that bad however they can fade slightly and have quite a spongy feel to them. Best way to sort this would be to change the pads to something like Ferodos or Cosworth Streetmasters coupled with a new six line braided hose set and some new brake fluid such as rbf600.This should make the braking feel much better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts