2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna say in the Turkey such kind a parts is too expensive for this reason i brought from the UK..With cargo cost still is acceptable..Anyway some pictures from Ankara Turkey enjoy ladys and gentlemans.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

40.000 KM maintenance

Special Thanks to Balmer Lawn Honda for the fast shipment..

By the way still im out of my country..When i will bak try to install grill..For the wing i will be visit honda service..After the all this procces i will be update here..If there is a any advice for my fn1 just shoot it..

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Wow looks expensive mate were did you get them mugen badges? Are they going on the tailgate or side. Cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow looks expensive mate were did you get them mugen badges? Are they going on the tailgate or side. Cheers
Trust me friend it is real real expensive..For example fn2 2008-2009 price is for the second hand mostly 22.600 euro fn1 price was 17.300 euro.So imagine new one prices..Beside each liter 95 octan petrol price is 1.74 euro...Lovely isnt it...

Badges come with wing mate.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Ahhh you bought that Wing ;) I get you ok ** should look very nice. Iv spent a good few bucks aswell.

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
nice, think this is the first 1.8 i have seen on here with a mugen wing, are you going to colour code the car at the same time?

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
nice, think this is the first 1.8 i have seen on here with a mugen wing, are you going to colour code the car at the same time?
Dam I wanted to be the first one ;( Christmas hopefully.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I real dont know what is means the color code.But i will be apply to same color to my wing..Its will be totaly black i hope..

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
looks good

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
I real dont know what is means the color code.But i will be apply to same color to my wing..Its will be totaly black i hope..

i am talking about the grey plastic thats on the arch and side skirts and bottom of the bumper if that helps? look forward to seeing the pictures:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got it mate thanks for explanation..Probably i will not.I believe more aggressive and contrast </span>looks like that..

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Looks great, but please colour code it and get rid of them wheels. They do not go with the wing at all!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On the next visitation i will be do color coding..Also im seeking enkei imola black..Just i need time..

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
i agree it stands out too much with the car being standard but if you do more mods to the car then im sure it will looks great

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Looks well but you need the mugen front and rears to complete it..also a carbon bonnet...new wheels..suspension..etc etc haha

oj..i like it man! was there much saving from buying in the UK?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts