2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
The spec will be amazing but then so will the price I would guess at - 30K+ as it pretty much has all the upgrades the m20 has (brake, engine, bodykit, suspension, clocks...) And you just cant charge that for a sports 2 seater. Not with that sort of performance. 370z anyone??

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
The spec will be amazing but then so will the price I would guess at - 30K+ as it pretty much has all the upgrades the m20 has (brake, engine, bodykit, suspension, clocks...) And you just cant charge that for a sports 2 seater. Not with that sort of performance. 370z anyone??
Are they going to be selling them? I thought it was a one off

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Oh not sure mate i didn't have any sound on (I'm at work):facepalm:
Same here, Im sure I read somewhere it was a one off. But I might be wrong

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds a little raspy?

370z FTW!! also worth a consider for that money (30k +) The new scooby wrx sti 320! test drove it friday. ooohhh myy liiiifee! Put rather a big smile on the face lol

Does anyone else disagree with the concept of a sprts hybrid? surely if mugen are guna charge big bucks for this then a 1.6 four pot max'd out. Like the s2000 series rally cars? Bigger gains and sound alot nicer. I love the look of it! and the concept of having economical hot hatch thrills is a good one but for the money we can already see they will want for it....They will be stepping on some big toes of naturally quicker cars (370z, scirroco R, golf R, a basic spec Boxster, subaru wrx sti, Megane rs, focus RS)
hmmm:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same here, Im sure I read somewhere it was a one off. But I might be wrong
I read they will debut it at the Goodwood festival of speed, Gauge reaction then go from there. Could be a limited run only rather than full pruduction

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Are they going to be selling them? I thought it was a one off
sure if you buy one ash... you could be first with the modding... then i can buy you fn2... job done lol

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
sure if you buy one ash... you could be first with the modding... then i can buy you fn2... job done lol
Ha! Ive not finished with my FN2 yet.

I seriously considered getting Chris's Mugen RR, but decided against it for various reasons.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I dunno what it is about the Mugen CRZ but I really like it. I think it looks more attractive than a mugen type R.

I'd swap for a Mugen crz any day of the week.

·
Registered
446 Posts
:confused: Personally I think it sounds horrible
It sounds totally different now anyway.
I brought it home last night and with a new exhaust that we put on over the weekend it is very LOUD now (just hope we don't fall foul of the noise meter at Rockingham today).

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Was reading about this in the paper yesterday.
Its a one-off prototype valued at £150,000.
Power - 200bhp
0-60 - 6.6 estimated
Top speed - 140mph estimated
Economy - 39.8mpg (dont know how they work that out)
Emissions - 120g/km estimated

Obviously if it did go into production, it wouldnt cost anywhere near the prototype.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts