2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

picked up a CTR yesterday in Milano Red 58 plate with 15,000miles on the clock. Excellent standard example. I really really love it but there are a few things I'd like to know/do.

Firstly I dont have a front grill badge. Anyone got a price and part number of how much this would be from the dealers? Don't want the Ebay crap.

Don't have a Ipod connection. Read the guide on here. Can Honda Retrofit these and parking sensors and how much would that be would u reckon?

And last but no least If in future I want the front and rear diffuser in gloss black how much do they sell for?

Appreciate the help

-Luke

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome mate thank you.

I'll keep an eye out for the splitters.

Link to the badge if you can been browsing the For Sale section and havent had much luck.

£100 from dealers? thats a good price!!

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah thanks for trying mate.

Any idea how much from dealers? or a part number?

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
I was told that you cannot buy the OEM ipod adaptor anymore, as the later models have it already to go, you just need a cable.

You can get 3rd party ones from Xlink, I purchased a Honda one from here and fitted it myself

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was told that you cannot buy the OEM ipod adaptor anymore, as the later models have it already to go, you just need a cable.

You can get 3rd party ones from Xlink, I purchased a Honda one from here and fitted it myself
Ahhh serious? That's annoying. Had a xlink in my TT it just wasn't that good if you can appreciate that, half to keep an eye out for one on here in this case :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts