2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to TDI-south today all 90miles away!

I got there doppy eyed tired (work last night) where I was given a cup of tea :D and had an awesome chat with Shaun.
There workshop has some fantastic looking cars in it and I must admit it was a really tidy place. From reception you can see the whole workshop which I must admit was a nice touch to see everything thats going on.

Anyway sometime later it was time to leave and shaun furnished me with this:

This is a Citroen C1 VTR+ it has a whopping! 68bhp and as far as I can tell absolutely no torque at all.
This thing is scary at 70mph it feels so numb through the wheel that you wonder if your driving on jelly. It will change lane happily but your left with an odd feel of 'am I actually connected to the road if I change lane will I make it?'

Also on a hill you have to drop to at least 2nd gear to even get up the hill you can actually drop speed when climbing a hill if your in a higher gear at one point I was scared I was going to roll backwards!

I can see how this would make a good city car and thank god I only have it for one day!

I will get some photos when I am there next and do a bigger right up on things. I just felt the need to share my fear!

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Lol careful thats Mark's company car lol

Ive had that car a few times, I dont mind it to be honest.

My wife has learnt C1 = more mods, which in turn results in and ear bashing.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Can I charge a C1, also I like men
Yeah I heard you've got this impression that I'm indecisive.

Only thing I was ever indecisive about was about staying NA or not.

One thing I am sure about ... you look like Uncle Fester.

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Yeah I heard you've got this impression that I'm indecisive.

Only thing I was ever indecisive about was about staying NA or not.

One thing I am sure about ... you look like Uncle Fester.
Hahah touché or should I say toupee in my case :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts