2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I picked up my new Honda and I’m so happy with it as the condition is like new as it’s 15 months old with 6k miles . Got a good price on my old mk9 exgt so I couldn’t say no lol , was worried about the small engine but thanks to the turbo there are no issues for me and loving the Apple CarPlay and my 1st opening sunroof is nice . Gonna miss the massage seats and music hard drive but I’m happy with DAB radio ! Just having to wait 4 weeks for the car plate documents as I’m moving over my private reg . Also with the insurance group being 5 down I got a £50 rebate so that was nice so that paid for the new blue floor mats . I’m considering installing wireless charging .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that , I did look at the 1.5 but although it was about the same price it was a much lower spec and was a poorer condition with many more miles on the clock so I walked away . So inside some things are similar and some things new and different, you can tell you sitt a little lower and definitely a little more space in the cabin . The biggest difference is of course the engine I’m sure it’s quicker off the line than the old 1.8 thanks to the turbo and you can tell there is more torque and the short gear changes is a joy . I have given it a steep hill test with 4 in and it was just fine so then I knew I didn’t need the 1.5T . On the motorway with all the new safely sensors etc will take getting used to but they are there for a good reason .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts