2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just got my 08 plate 2.2 diesel civic having upgraded from my suzuki ignis sport. I did used to have a 95 plate civic many many moons ago but my how they've changed!

It has one or two small issues so I'll be hunting the forum and asking questions for now, but in the long run hope to help out.

:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow!
Hi everyone, sorry i didn't reply earlier, I've had a gazillion tabs open as I set about tampering with my new toy.:)

I've got a 2.2 diesel 2008 cdti. I'm the second owner, the previous one being a company. It's nighthawk black and compared to my previous car, a bit of spaceship ,lol.

I've noticed as I've been reading the threads a lot of posters add their mods/extras in their post signatures. I'll sort that soon enough.

The car is damn near perfect except for:
1)Leak in second hold in boot on left hand side (tonights' research tells me this is either light cluster or window joint)
2) both front headlights not working on main beam, and one light casing has extreme misting (changing bulbs tomorrow to see what happens)
3) I have this weird 'limescale' effect going on on my windscreen wipers (to be investigated)
4) I need to find a product which will make the paint gleam - even after a polish with demon shine it still seems a bit 'dulled'.

I've taken pics but can't figure out how to embed them in the post, they're in a folder not online.

Cheers again peeps

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey DJ80,

Welcome! Finally a new member near me.

After lots of questions on here, I've found poorboys 'black hole glaze to be an awesome product to apply before a wax to get a good shine on my NHB FN2

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, we're not too far apart Roo!

So after 5 days, I think I have finally got to grips with all the buttons,lol.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts