2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
That looks sweet! The spoiler is going to finish it off, good job!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
it does make a big diffrence to the looks of the car :)

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
like a different car,happy for you:eek:

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Looks awesome. Bet you cant wait for the spoiler ;) ;)

Will let you know once the courier picks it up mate.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had mine done too... -_- I went back for it past tuesday. Refused to pay the bill.

Paint is peeling off on front lip. There is a dent in my left sideskirt. There were the pieces (arch and wing)come together the paint feels rough. Also over the whole area the paint isn't really smooth. You can see small bubbles. Honestly to me there is hardly any lacquer on it.

I expected something more from a proffessional honda-dealer. I'm really disappointed:(. Before letting them do it, I asked him twice if they remove all the pieces... first time he couldn't give me a clear answer. That same day at the evening I called back and he confirmed they would disassemble the pieces. Considered at what I saw I refuse to believe they took them off.

I can take it back on the 4th july. I wonder what they'll do now.

I do like yours mate :)

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had mine done too... -_- I went back for it past tuesday. Refused to pay the bill.

Paint is peeling off on front lip. There is a dent in my left sideskirt. There were the pieces (arch and wing)come together the paint feels rough. Also over the whole area the paint is really smooth. You can see small bubbles. Honestly to me there is hardly any lacquer on it.

I expected something more from a proffessional honda-dealer. I'm really disappointed:(. Before letting them do it, I asked him twice if they remove all the pieces... first time he couldn't give me a clear answer. That same day at the evening I called back and he confirmed they would disassemble the pieces. Considered at what I saw I refuse to believe they took them off.

I can take it back on the 4th july. I wonder what they'll do now.

I do like yours mate :)
Gutted for you mate,
i used a local spray shop which has a very good reputation and been in buisness for 25 years and they were superb,

They removed all the trim, rubbed it down, Primed it, Sprayed it, and 2 coats of lacquer on top, took 2 full days..

I had the arches and skirts coded as i already had the front and rear splitters ready to go on (which they did for me free of charge)

Would recommend to anyone in south wales looking for any paint/bodywork

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
I had the arches and skirts coded as i already had the front and rear splitters ready to go on (which they did for me free of charge)
Free??! I was quoted £132 by TDI North to swap splitters over, on top of service price!! :-o

Car looks great tho buddy :)

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Car`s looking spot on mate!!!

Big difference on the red.

I got mine done last weekend, So i`m feeling your joy!!!!

(Do you keep peeking out the window for a look??):D

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Nice ...... love the honda decal on door never seen them **

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car`s looking spot on mate!!!

Big difference on the red.

I got mine done last weekend, So i`m feeling your joy!!!!

(Do you keep peeking out the window for a look??):D
Lol yeah done that bout 10 times today :p

Nice ...... love the honda decal on door never seen them **
Got them on ebay Says Powered by HONDA, £6

great job mate... besides the spoiler, she deffo needs to get lowered a little bit!
On the list to do mate ;)

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
congrats mate i was over the moon when i had mine done. Could i be cheeky and recommend some fog lights ??? :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts