3K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  Rocco44 
#1 ·
Totally Transforms the Car... Love it
Spoiler Coming Soon to Finish the look

BEFORE

AFTER

See less See more
#4 ·
it does make a big diffrence to the looks of the car :)

#5 ·
like a different car,happy for you:eek:

#8 ·
Looks awesome. Bet you cant wait for the spoiler ;) ;)

Will let you know once the courier picks it up mate.

:thumbsup:

#11 · (Edited)
I had mine done too... -_- I went back for it past tuesday. Refused to pay the bill.

Paint is peeling off on front lip. There is a dent in my left sideskirt. There were the pieces (arch and wing)come together the paint feels rough. Also over the whole area the paint isn't really smooth. You can see small bubbles. Honestly to me there is hardly any lacquer on it.

I expected something more from a proffessional honda-dealer. I'm really disappointed:(. Before letting them do it, I asked him twice if they remove all the pieces... first time he couldn't give me a clear answer. That same day at the evening I called back and he confirmed they would disassemble the pieces. Considered at what I saw I refuse to believe they took them off.

I can take it back on the 4th july. I wonder what they'll do now.

I do like yours mate :)

#12 ·
I had mine done too... -_- I went back for it past tuesday. Refused to pay the bill.

Paint is peeling off on front lip. There is a dent in my left sideskirt. There were the pieces (arch and wing)come together the paint feels rough. Also over the whole area the paint is really smooth. You can see small bubbles. Honestly to me there is hardly any lacquer on it.

I expected something more from a proffessional honda-dealer. I'm really disappointed:(. Before letting them do it, I asked him twice if they remove all the pieces... first time he couldn't give me a clear answer. That same day at the evening I called back and he confirmed they would disassemble the pieces. Considered at what I saw I refuse to believe they took them off.

I can take it back on the 4th july. I wonder what they'll do now.

I do like yours mate :)
Gutted for you mate,
i used a local spray shop which has a very good reputation and been in buisness for 25 years and they were superb,

They removed all the trim, rubbed it down, Primed it, Sprayed it, and 2 coats of lacquer on top, took 2 full days..

I had the arches and skirts coded as i already had the front and rear splitters ready to go on (which they did for me free of charge)

Would recommend to anyone in south wales looking for any paint/bodywork

#18 ·
#35 ·
Very nice mate!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.