2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
epsom honda still claim its not happening :p

white ctr for the japanese market only and no news on the facelift!

:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it annoys me because otherwise the guy has been a complete legend. took me on the test drive of a lifetime on the CTR and ive been hooked on it since.

he rang up this morning offering me £2k off a black one which is very tempting.

but not having a clue about it ever being avaliable in white has annoyed me a little as im completely torn between black and white

·
Wigan Warriors
1,052 Posts
well it annoys me because otherwise the guy has been a complete legend. took me on the test drive of a lifetime on the CTR and ive been hooked on it since.

he rang up this morning offering me £2k off a black one which is very tempting.

but not having a clue about it ever being avaliable in white has annoyed me a little as im completely torn between black and white
Although I said I would rush to the nearest dealer to swap for a CW CTR, seeing it now I don’t think I will :(. In your shoes though ….. GO for the CW CTR every time :p:p, not as bad as people think to keep clean (not as bad as black anyway) no visible stone chips (unless down to the metal) and it will stand out like nothing else

·
Administrator
19,183 Posts
I have to agree with the others and say the guy just wanted you to buy now and not wait. CW CTR is coming to a dealer near you :)

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
The dealer was talking rubbish and is trying to sell you a car now.

Don't buy it. £2000 off will be £4000 off come January.

He can't claim not to know, my dealer knew more than 6 weeks ago and told me they had a meeting, despite dealers on this site trying to deny it [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
My dealer rang me today and told me that the Championship White CTR will be available to buy in the First Quarter, They think February maybe?

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
He just wants to sell you an old one.

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Have to agree - they don't want you to wait.

I would go in with a picture of the new one with black grille inserts and say you want of those ASAP with all the other facelift improvements.

·
Registered
42 Posts

and here are Evostu's photos.

1. Championship White bodywork & Alloys.
  2. Helical Limited Slip Differential.
  3. Smoked dark chrome body detailing including handles, petrol filler and lower grille trim.
  4. HID Xenon headlamps with auto leveling and washers.
  5. Triple connector socket in armrest for iPod (USB), auxiliary input and extra power.
  6. Uprated plastics and materials for interior.
  7. All new 19" alloys an optional extra
Geoff. ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sadly didn't get the job i was hoping for so looks like i will have to wait even longer to get my dream car :(

one day....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts