2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my insurance renewal in. £395 :D it is about £100 less than last year and £120 less than any other quote I have got. Very pleased, can't remember ever paying less than £400. :D It is with Aviva.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Very nice ;-)

·
Reasonable Tenor voice
617 Posts
I'll remember Avivia, for when mine is due

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
£477 for me from Admiral

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Greenlight insurance they mainly deal with the type r a lot of members use them (i've just gone with them £499) admiral £790, esure £399) BUT greenlight don't up your quote for mods (unless you go over a certain HP) and they cover track days also i think you get civinfo discount they are on here

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greenlight insurance they mainly deal with the type r a lot of members use them (i've just gone with them £499) admiral £790, esure £399) BUT greenlight don't up your quote for mods (unless you go over a certain HP) and they cover track days also i think you get civinfo discount they are on here
I tried greenlight after seeing them on here, they were looking for £530.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Greenlight couldn't beat Adminral for me :(

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Thanks for the info. about Aviva I might try them.
Spoke to Greenlight but they want more than my renewal with admiral - just a case of deciding whether to insure the mods or not :s just for their bonus of track day insurance fully comp. for £50 a time might swing in...

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
£380 fully comp for me with aviva, extra 30 note for getting it lowered.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ah result, I'll have to try them as I've been looking for track cover. That's also about a third of what I am paying with Admiral :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts