2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Paul,

It seems like a long time ago now but I wanted to thank you for joining us at Brands for the final round of the BTCC - made extra special by a Honda win in the final race!

One of the things we at Honda said we'd do was to consider name ideas and suggestions for the new "Type R" Civic. Well, the idea produced some interesting suggestions for which we'd like to say a big thank you. We talked about the various ideas well into the night but I have to say there was no clear winner. The Marketing team have decided in the end to christen the car "Championship White Edition Civic Type R".

First road tests will be appearing this week in Autocar and Auto Express, with the car going on sale officially on 5 January 2009. Information on pricing and specification will be available at Honda (UK) from 1 December or from your local Honda dealer.

Thanks again for your support of Honda and the Type R.

All the best

Paul

Paul Ormond
General Manager, Corporate Press and PR

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a fan of it myself, but thought the on sale date and spec list date might be useful for some.

Will be interesting reading the test drives in the magazines as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The more and more i see the white the more and more im not to fussed about it....

too little too late

Im liking the new Nissan 370Z at the moment :D

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
A lot of thought went into that one then! It would be nice to see how much extra they are going to charge for these little ut significant changes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts